Thursday, August 6, 2009

my first ever blogpost

History

Since I've been an internet addict, I've always wanted to make my own website where I can post anything i wanted. There are many times I signed up on every blog hosts but fail to start or make a post. This is because I am more into reading blogs than expressing my own.


Why reading blogs?

I am a self-confessed loner.Loners like me turns into reading as their escape mechanism for not being alone. I love reading books, magazines, and also reading internet articles, forums and blogs.With reading blogs, I feel that I am not alone. I like reading what are the thoughts of different people on certain topics.


Why only now?

Whenever I go to world wide web, I wanted the latest news, music, videos and anything that is "in" in popular culture.That's why I always visit sites like ryanseacrest.com, starmometer.com,perezhilton.com,yahoo.com and youtube.com. But there are times that I need more informations or the more personal opinions og the writer on certain issues.I also want diverse topics just like sports, politics and science and not just only entertainment. That is why I decided to make my own site where I can share to the world about the latest happenings in the Philippines and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment